just sad
Not much to say except I'm sad for Saddam Hussein being executed, and those who cared about him, those who were forced to participate in this process.
No one expects the execution will reduce the violence in Iraq.
Crimes against humanity? Probably, but there's more than enough such leaders in the world who are never held accountable. Easy to say this or that act is equally bad, equally deserving death.
Easy to believe such leaders should be trusted to accept defeat and be worth more alive than dead.
I am sad.
No one expects the execution will reduce the violence in Iraq.
Crimes against humanity? Probably, but there's more than enough such leaders in the world who are never held accountable. Easy to say this or that act is equally bad, equally deserving death.
Easy to believe such leaders should be trusted to accept defeat and be worth more alive than dead.
I am sad.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home